Beginning at 7:00 PM, on July 30, 2021, the N.C. 4th Congressional District will host a U.S. Senatorial Town Hall at which the following seven (7) candidates will have an opportunity to discuss their campaign platform, answer questions, and give closing remarks:
- Jen Banwart (former Dept. of Defense official)
- Ted Budd (U.S. Member of Congress)
- Kenneth Harper (business owner)
- Zach Potter (business owner)
- John Martin (Marty) Cooke (Brunswick Co. Commissioner)
- Pat McCrory (former N.C. governor)
- Mark Walker (former Member of Congress)
All are Republicans running for the U.S. Senate in 2022.
The Town Hall will take place at Mt. Zion Christian Church, 3519 Fayetteville Street, Durham, NC 27707.
The event is open to everyone. However, pre-registration is encouraged online at: https://district4.nc.gop/us_senatorial_gop_town_hall.